AWS CLOUD MANAGEMENT
What is Cloud Management?
Cloud management is the process of monitoring and maximizing efficiency when using private, public, or hybrid cloud solutions. In addition to providing improved IT performance, Cloud management:
- Provides insights into the user experience.
- Analyzes workloads that are being processed in the Cloud to better plan for the correct capacity.
- Improves cost management by allowing you to see how and when Cloud infrastructure components are being used.
- Ensures compliance by enabling administrators to see where users and Cloud configurations are out of compliance with corporate use policies.
PCS provides comprehensive Managed Cloud services for AWS. Let PCS run your Cloud around the clock with security, automation, and flexibility so that you can focus on your business. Your Cloud should be designed to meet your business requirements so you can engage in proactive innovation rather than reactive Cloud maintenance.
You can’t afford to deploy high-impact resources on daily operational tasks as they can be a distraction from the core tasks that drive growth and innovation for your business. The PCS Managed Cloud services consist of a team of AWS-certified experts who continuously support, optimize and manage your AWS environment, allowing your team to focus on driving value for your business.
PCS Managed Cloud service allows you to focus on core business and not on IT maintenance. Companies maintain high availability with 100% uptime SLAs. It allows you to improve Cloud security and compliance governance.
Leverage Our Team of Experts
The PCS AWS-certified team will monitor, maintain, and optimize your Cloud for less than the cost of employing similar staff with AWS expertise.
Reduce Operational Costs
Minimize operational burden, lower risk, and dedicate more time to customer service, applications, and other core business initiatives.
Optimize Cloud Environment
PCS Cloud Analysts and Engineers proactively provide recommendations to optimize your environment.
Security Monitoring and Threat Protection
The PCS team of experts will collect data and monitor your systems for threat detection. We will review alerts and work with your support team to identify vulnerabilities to give you guidance for security and compliance obligations.
Guidance on Best Practices
It is highly important to follow best practices while maintaining your Cloud infrastructure. Our team will monitor and guide you on implementing the best practices.
What's Included in AWS Managed Services from PCS?
Security and Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance (HIPAA/HITECH, HITRUST, PCI, GDPR, SOX, ISO 27001)
- Threat Detection & Remediation
- 24x7x365 AWS Security Monitoring
- Client-Side Data Encryption & Data Integrity Authentication
- Server-Side Encryption (File System and/or Data)
- Networking Traffic Protection (Encryption, Identity, Integrity)
Monitoring and Management
- Cost Optimization
- Continuous Monitoring
- Patches & Updates
- Identity Management
- Backups & Disaster Recovery