With a current worldwide estimated population of 7.8 billion, approximately 4.93 billion people have access to and use the internet frequently.
That means that 63.2% of the world population uses the internet.
So why should anyone think to have a protective DNS service?
We’re here to review what a protective DNS service is and how it can benefit everyone!
What Is A Protective DNS Service?
Protective DNS service creates a highly secure, private, resilient and manageable connection to the internet. This filtering stops most internet threats before they can infected networks or endpoints.
Why Do You Need A Protective DNS Service?
With todays businesses, they need secure, private, manageable and visible control over internet traffic. The DNS (Domain Name System) resolves internet requests through a global system of servers, then translates those requests into their unique IP (Internet Protocol) addresses. But using a protective DNS service, organizations can control their networks and maintain the security, privacy, and visibility they need to protect IT setup and users … Even those working remotely!
Webroot DNS Protection Features:
- Secure and Reliable Internet Security
- No on-site hardware to install
- IPv4, IPV6, HTTP, and HTTPS filtering
- 80 web categories
- Roaming and mobile user protection
- WiFi and guest network protection
- Policy control by user, group, or IP address
- On-demand drill-down reporting
How Can You Get A Protective DNS Service?
Here at PCS, we provide organizations ways to stay safe and secure through such vulnerable times.
PCS offers Webroot DNS Protection to help companies stay secure.
Below are attributes that can help organizations understand what Webroot can do.
Webroot is different from other DNS Protection services.
Here is how:
Webroot DNS Protection also secures your mobile workforce without interfering with the VPNs, firewalls, and security tools you already use.
Webroot DNS Protection and your organizations VPN work together to:
- Protect end users on any network, anywhere
- Provide a secure encrypted connection
- Never slow down DNS requests
- Stop malicious inbound web traffic and threats
- Provide full visibility into users’ internet activity