Microsoft Exchange is a business class communication system that integrates email, calendars, and other tools together to make collaborating and messaging a simple and effective process. Forged in the cloud, Microsoft’s newest update to Exchange combines multi-role servers with a focus on enhanced hybrid solutions.
In addition to simplifying the architecture of the software, Microsoft has made a number of other improvements to Exchange. See what’s new in the most recent update.
- Sorting made easy. This upgrade makes it easy to search and find what you’re looking for in your inbox. Plus, Exchange will create customizations that are personal and helpful to you in ways you never thought possible.
- Upgrades to security and compliance. Your data is more protected than ever with Exchange 2016. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) covers more sensitive information, offering you better protection. Additionally, enhanced auditing features make reporting and integrating with third-party tools easier.
- Improvements to server roles. In Exchange 2016, the mailbox server role works with the Edge Transport server role to simplify installation and management.
- Send huge files with ease. Sending large attachments is easier than ever with the Modern Attachments feature. Instead of being physically attached to an email, large attachments are stored on OneDrive for Business. The email you send contains a link to where you can find the attachment in OneDrive so you’re able to send emails quickly without having to worry about zipping files.
- Collaborate more effectively. Versioning headaches are a thing of the past. Now it’s easier to collaborate with your team on documents of all sizes.
- Connecting is quick and easy. MapiHttp is the default protocol for Outlook to connect with Exchange 2016. It’s more efficient than Outlook Anywhere and more stable than those flaky Wifi networks that exist anywhere and everywhere.
- Access information anywhere, any time. Exchange 2016 makes integrating all of your data on each of your mobile devices easy, from phones to tablets, desktops, and the web. Whether you’re in a meeting across the country with a client or you’re in your home office sharing files with your team, you can always access what you need.
See what else Exchange 2016 can do for you. Contact PCS today.