As a non-profit organization, you may have a budget that requires careful management. You may also want to invest in information technology that helps you connect with your cause and supporters. IT services from PCS can help you achieve your technology goals while staying within your budget. Let’s work together to build an IT strategy that makes sense for your circumstances.
PCS’ IT Services for Non-Profits and Charities
At PCS, we offer the following types of IT services to our clients:
- Managed IT: Do you need ongoing IT support for your nonprofit? We can take care of services like cloud-based storage, email and server management so that you can focus on your mission.
- Project-based IT: How about assistance on a project-by-project basis? Our team can help you with services that we implement once, such as adding email or moving your infrastructure.
- Rapid response IT: Would you benefit from an emergency IT service that lends a hand during urgent issues? Request support 24/7 from our customer service, or ask us to monitor your network.
- Customized IT: We understand that every organization has unique needs. That’s why we provide customized IT plans that offer the perfect solutions for your budget and operations.
Our team has advanced knowledge working with a variety of technologies that will let your non-profit do its best work. We can work with you to find the right solution for your organization’s goals.
The Benefits of IT Services for Charities and Non-Profits
Non-profits and charities have plenty to benefit from when they get professional IT services. Your organization can increase the impact of your mission, enhance your efficiency and improve your performance in your sector. IT technologies will give you the tools you need to measure your effectiveness and find new ways to achieve your goals. Improving your operations with IT will let you stand out in your sector to raise awareness about your cause. An IT service provider can give you the support needed to spread your mission like never before.
Why Choose PCS for Non-Profit IT Support?
We offer a better way for non-profit IT services. At PCS, we consider ourselves a customer service company that also happens to do IT. This customer-first approach can benefit your non-profit because:
- We care, just like you: First and foremost, we want to become the most helpful IT partner you hire. When you work with one of our team members, you’ll get an ally who’s ready to assist you in meeting your organization’s mission.
- You’ll pay a fixed monthly fee: We understand that you have a tight budget to manage every month. When we develop your custom service plan, we’ll agree on a set cost based on the way you manage technology.
- We provide short-term contracts: With constant changes happening in your industry, a flexible approach to IT can help you succeed. Instead of locking you into a long-term deal, we’ll earn your business every month.
PCS can grow and change with you as you find the best ways to work toward your organization’s cause.
Contact Us Today for IT Services That Care
Ready to create an IT strategy that works for your organization? Feel free to contact us online at any time to ask questions or get a quote. You can also give us a call at 877-596-4446 to speak with a live representative.