Lead Development Representative (Inside Sales)
PCS is a leader in delivering IT Managed Services. We transform ideas into products and services that help customers add efficiency to their IT and business operations and, in turn, deliver better service to their customers. The power of PCS’ innovation happens when smart, creative people collaborate to break new ground, solve a problem, or create a solution to improve lives.
We are seeking a Lead Development Representative (Inside Sales) to be responsible for conducting strategic business development efforts with the objective of introducing/positioning PCS services to key IT decision-makers (VP, C-Level Execs) to create qualified leads. This will be associated with setting up an initial meeting between the prospect and the appropriate Sales leader and/or assigned Account Executive.
As a Lead Development Rep you will have the opportunity to support field Sales by prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads. You will employ your highly motivated personality and “hunter" mentality to proactively identify and develop new business prospects. You will leverage multiple resources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. We are looking for positive, dedicated individuals who will persevere to reach decision makers and exceed performance goals.
This specific role will be working from our Moorestown, NJ office.
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to become knowledgeable in all PCS services.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce PCS products and services solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Nurture leads who are not yet ready to buy via email follow-up and ongoing outreach as appropriate
- Effectively and persuasively target the value proposition of PCS services to specified pain points for the right buyer profile.
- Communicate our service differentiation in a clear and compelling way that drives interest and results in marketing qualified leads/initial meetings. This includes managed service training as well as guideline call-scripts for multiple services and multiple buyer profiles.
- Work closely with Sales Management to develop targeted call lists and scripts to drive lead generation into new business accounts (i.e. – prospect identification)
- Maintain daily activities in system of Connectwise, tracking interactions with prospects and customers
- Provide daily/weekly updates to manager on individual activity
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Interact regularly with all areas of Marketing and Sales to discuss the lead qualification process, and recommend improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or other business-related field or equivalent experience
- One or more years of experience in B2B technology sales
- One or more years of business development experience in a B2B environment
- Two or more years of experience in B2B technology sales
- One or more years of experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
- One or more years of exposure to or direct experience with the data center industry a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting daily deadlines.
- Strong verbal, communication and networking skills via phone.
- A team player that performs well independently.
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment.
- Positive, tenacious, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Must know how to effectively use enterprise level prospecting database tools
- Able to research prospects and contacts using historical lead information, Marketing database tools, news and other sources to develop target lists and cold call into those organizations
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships in order to network and develop leads
- Excellent client service skills with well-honed ability to engage prospects during your calls. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to create and deliver remarkable messaging during your efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to create and deliver remarkable messaging during your efforts
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint) in order to effectively create documents and messaging content
- Strong telephone and prospecting (cold-calling) skills
For more information or to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job code 9066790.
PCS is a nationally award winning IT service firm. Our goal is to provide our clients with IT Solutions that are “Built to Scale” for their business needs. Our core values are team work, trust, out of the box thinking, and creating a positive impact in the communities we service.
We have physical offices in Moorestown, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, Wilmington, DE, and Buena, NJ.
Our team of over 60 professionals provide around the clock service to ensure we are always available to meet our client’s needs. One of our unique offerings is a service we provide to all of our clients, LIVELINE, which enables our clients to call our office and receive immediate assistance at any time.
At PCS, we credit our team’s “out of the box thinking” as one of the main reasons we have been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the region for almost a decade. Our goal has been to create a positive business ecosystem where our team members, our clients, our vendors, and the community all benefit by supporting each other and working together.
- Fox 29 Philadelphia- Computer expert demonstrates the Companion App
- Fox News with Neil Cavuto: Government Debt