Cloud services are growing in popularity because they are cost-effective and scalable. Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft that offers various services from data storage to virtual machine and data management. Microsoft Azure works by owning and hosting their own servers, data centers and other IT hardware and infrastructure. As a business, you will have access to the cloud through an online web portal. There, you will have access to your data storage, virtual machines and other various computing resources that Azure offers.
Benefits of Azure
There are many benefits to moving to the cloud that you can take advantage of and help grow your business and save you money:
- Lower cost: You don’t need to maintain any hardware or invest in new infrastructure to grow your business, and you only pay for what you use.
- Security: Azure is secure. Rather than having all your data onsite, it is in the cloud, meaning you don’t have to worry about hackers trying to get to your data onsite. Microsoft is responsible for the security of the infrastructure, and they have various measures in place to ensure that their solutions remain secure.
- Scalable: Azure can grow with your business or reduce quickly if you need to scale back.
- Service offerings: Azure has a wide variety of service offerings that continue to grow every day like analytics, identify and access management tools and IoT solutions.
- Redundancy: Azure has data locations all across the world, making sure your data is always accessible no matter what happens.
- Support: Azure is trusted and supported by many organizations from fortune 500 companies to startups and government agencies.
How Do I Migrate to Azure?
Migrating to Azure is a big step for a business, and with the right support and understanding, transitioning to the cloud is easy and pain-free. PCS provides Azure cloud migration services. We can help in the migration process from the initial setup to maintenance and management and everything in between. We take the time to learn about your business and understand your IT infrastructure to ensure we are making the best decisions when it comes to configuring and managing your cloud services.
At PCS, we know there are a lot of factors that go into migration. It can be stressful trying to decide the best course of action. We get it, and we can provide assistance throughout the entire process:
- Assess: Our experts will work with you to understand your current IT infrastructure and business needs and form a plan that is best for your organization. In this plan, we will help you define priorities and objectives in the migration process. In the assessment phase, we work to compile a list of all the physical and virtual servers at your company. this step is essential to our understanding of how the infrastructure communicates with each other and helps us plan accordingly and eliminate and reduce any risk.
- Migrate: We can help you choose the best migration strategy for your business and answer any questions throughout the process. Once we decide on the best approach, the migration occurs. We help you test all applications once moved to ensure that the transition was smooth and everything is working as it should.
- Optimize & Manage: When the migration is complete, it is vital to continue to manage and optimize the services to ensure you are receiving the most value out of the services. Our experts can help in this step by providing IT support.
Azure IT Support
If you already utilize Microsoft Azure, PCS can support your business. From managing your cloud computing to troubleshooting, throughout the entire process, our team is here to answer your questions and help explain anything you don’t understand — without all the technical jargon. We offer instant live chat and IT support from our dedicated team of over 100 professionals. Every time you talk to us, you’ll be talking with a real person who cares about giving you the best answers. Have questions about whether expanding your Azure services is the right option? Access our virtual CIO for all your strategy and consulting needs. Our solutions are 100% customizable, so you can be sure the solutions and support are right for your organization.
Going into the cloud is an exciting growth opportunity for businesses, and the right Azure migration service support is critical to a smooth transition. PCS is excited to be a part of that support solution. Request a quote today and see how we can help you get started.